Technical Project Manager (all genders)
- Stuttgart, Cologne, Berlin, Fully Remote (GER)
We are the oddity group's cross-location software development team. With more than 50 developers and consultants working in close collaboration with all oddity units, we are team-players and specialists—in front-end and back-end development. In addition to our multi-faceted projects, we always leave room to develop experimental ideas and concepts, pushing the envelope and exploring the possibilities of digitalization. We are part of the oddity group. With 250+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, we accompany organizations as their partner in a digital world.
What you'll do
- Companywide management and controlling of our development projects and resources
- Analysis of professional needs (requirements engineering)
- Derivation, definition and prioritisation of work packages and tasks
- Creation of service descriptions and expense estimates
- Ensuring quality whilst complying with timing and budget
- Professional support to the dev team, the agency and the customer
- Enthusiastic, independent and responsible manner of working in a team
- You will fulfill the role of a client team lead. In this role, you act as the implementer of a client-facing team
What we'd love to see
- At least 2-5 years of professional experience in the area of project management of digital applications
- Excellent knowledge of digital and software development projects
- Keen interest in projects with a technical focus point
- A strong feel for digital trends and UX
- You have a self-reliant way of working and a positive and solution-oriented attitude with a hands-on mentality
- Fluent knowledge of German is required, very good knowledge of English is an advantage
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Director Technical Project Management