Senior Systemadministrator (all genders)
oddity group services
oddity group services supports all units and locations within oddity. Our 20-strong team comprises Accounting and Finance, IT, Legal, Office & Travel Management, Marketing and People & Culture. We form the professional foundation on which the work of all our oddity colleagues is built. With 300+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations in a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys’ human experience agency.
What you can expect
- Monitoring, administration and further development of our IT system infrastructure
- Installing and configuring our Mac workstations
- Maintaining our network infrastructure
- Reliable IT support for our employees
- Procuring, expanding, installing and servicing hardware and software (MacBooks, iPhones, servers, printers, etc.)
- Participating in IT projects and innovative solution finding
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to other team members
What we'd love to see
- Completed apprenticeship as an IT Specialist in System Integration or comparable apprenticeship
- At least 4 years of relevant professional experience in a dynamic work environment
- Good knowledge of Apple Mac OSX and network administration and, ideally, in Microsoft Server and ESXi environments
- A good command of written and spoken German and English
- Strong internal motivation, taking an interest as well as finding pleasure in what you do and in working in a team
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
As co-founder, Frank has been with oddity since 2000. Originally a graduate engineer and software developer, Frank loves to develop contemporary communication strategies for brands offering complex products and services.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist