Senior DevOps Engineer PHP background (all genders)
We are the oddity group's cross-location software development team. With more than 50 developers and consultants working in close collaboration with all oddity units, we are team-players and specialists—in front-end and back-end development. In addition to our multi-faceted projects, we always leave room to develop experimental ideas and concepts, pushing the envelope and exploring the possibilities of digitalization. We are part of the oddity group. With 250+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, we accompany organizations as their partner in a digital world.
What you'll do
- Maintaining and developing eCommerce solutions and web applications/APIs (MVC, REST) within architectural, security, and code quality guidelines
- Maintaining and implementing Docker-based hosting environments in the cloud by using and improving our automated toolset
- Analyse current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them
- Creating Technical Concepts, Test Plans, and PoC as the basis for further project estimations, maintenance of technical documentation of projects
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations
- Design, improve and automate our infrastructure for engineering and data science teams
- Using state-of-the-art toolchains, e.g. Docker, Codeception, Laravel, and Gitlab
What we'd love to see
- A college or university degree in an IT-related field or similar education
- 5+ years of practical experience in web development, eCommerce is a plus
- Technical knowledge of Magento, PHP (working with an MVC), object-oriented programming, design patterns, and databases
- Experience with Docker, understanding of cloud-based infrastructures such as AWS
- Experience with DevOps tools, technologies, designing and improving CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with automation tools for testing and infrastructure provisioning
- Familiar with agile project management processes, like Scrum or Kanban
- Strong English skills are a must-have
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Nemanja is responsible for developing and maintaining our Belgrade office. With over 10 years' experience in the IT industry and as a passionate developer, he supports our growing team in technical and operational fields.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist
oddity code Belgrade