DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer (all genders)
We are the oddity group's cross-location software development team. With more than 50 developers and consultants working in close collaboration with all oddity units, we are team-players and specialists—in front-end and back-end development. In addition to our multi-faceted projects, we always leave room to develop experimental ideas and concepts, pushing the envelope and exploring the possibilities of digitalization. We are part of the oddity group. With 300+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, we accompany organizations as their partner in a digital world.
What you can expect
- Joining a highly professional and very international DevOps team
- Cloud Administration/Engineering: Managing the overall Infrastructure of a global AWS hosted platform including networking (VPC/VPN) and all related security aspects
- Developing and continuously optimizing automated deployment procedures employing CI/CD
- Containerization and Orchestration with Docker, Kubernetes/EKS, Lambda, ECS/Artifactory, etc
- IaC rollout with Terraform, ArgoCD, CodeDeploy, Github Actions
- Leveraging system health monitoring and automated alerting procedures
- Consulting Software Engineers on how to keep infrastructure lean, resilient and easy to maintain in all its parts
What we'd love to see
- 2+ years practical experience in (AWS) infrastructure and HA architecture including respective IT security best practices (DevSecOps)
- Understanding of scalable web application architecture and cloud infrastructure
- Skills and experiences on (SRE) site reliability engineering for infrastructure and application monitoring
- Very good Linux / bash / scripting skills; Python is preferred
- Practical experience with Kubernetes and DataDog or comparable tools
- Practical experience in IaC and CI/CD as well as related principles and patterns
- Experience in SaaS and databases at scale are a big plus
- Very good spoken and written English skills
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Director Technical Development
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist
oddity code Belgrade