Digital Creative Concept & Copy (all genders)
- Concept & Strategy
- Berlin, Stuttgart
We are oddity space. As a specialized unit, we accompany technology-driven brands in a constantly changing world. Our team develops user-centric strategies and digital-first communication concepts. Flexible, location-independent collaboration is a matter of course for us. And when it comes to overtime compensation and work-life balance, we're happy to show other agencies how it's done. We are part of the oddity group. With 300+ digital specialists and offices in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai.
What you can expect
- Develop strong ideas, compelling integrated campaigns and digital communication experiences online and beyond
- Writing creative headlines and texts
- Target-oriented idea generation and further development, e.g. in the fields of campaigning and social media
- Conscientious and proactive work in interdisciplinary project teams (account management, design, UX, development, client)
- Conceptual contact person in dialog with clients, freelancers and colleagues
- Moderation and coordination of idea generation processes within the team
- Independent and confident presentation of projects, internally as well as on-site at the client
What we'd love to see
- You have a successfully completed degree, for example in the field of media communications or comparable training
- You are a digital expert and have extensive knowledge in the development of communication strategies
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a digital agency or similar working environment
- Taking our clients' digital projects to the next level is what drives you
- You are curious, creative and love to ask the right questions and juggle words
- A talent for organization, an analytical vision and the ability to grasp complex issues quickly and present them convincingly
- Excellent German language skills are required, very good English skills are an advantage
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Creative Director
Henrik, with his strong team, represents the strategic and creative output of our oddity space unit. His 25+ years of experience in brand communication and interaction are the foundation of his belief in the idea of connecting the “why” with data, design and beauty.