Digital Art Director (all genders)
As the oddity group's marketing and digitalization specialists for leading technology-driven brands, we are close companions in an age of rapidly changing environments. Our team creates digital-first, user-centric strategies and communication. Combining UX with brand emotion, we advance brands at multiple touchpoints across channels. We are part of the oddity group. With 250+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai we accompany organizations as their partner in a digital world.
What you'll do
- Developing and designing of brands and communication in the digital channels of established brands
- Brainstorming and further developing to create innovative designs and exciting image concepts
- Designing of special digital campaigns, unusual cross-channel customer experiences and valuable online communication activities
- Independent and responsible work in interdisciplinary project teams (account management, conception, UX, client)
- Preparing and performing of presentations internally and on site at the clients
What we'd love to see
- A degree in graphics or design or a comparable education
- At least 3 years of work experience in an agency or similar work environment
- A particularly good feel for target group-oriented design
- Passion for your profession combined with a very high design and quality standard
- Digital mindset, many creative ideas, initiative and solution-oriented thinking and acting
- Team player mentality and strong communication skills
- Fluent knowledge of German is require
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Creative Director
Henrik, with his strong team, represents the strategic and creative output of our oddity space unit. His 25+ years of experience in brand communication and interaction are the foundation of his belief in the idea of connecting the “why” with data, design and beauty.