Junior Digital Art Director (all genders)
- Stuttgart, Berlin
We are oddity space. As a specialized unit, we accompany technology-driven brands in a constantly changing world. Our team develops user-centric strategies and digital-first communication concepts. Flexible, location-independent collaboration is a matter of course for us. And when it comes to overtime compensation and work-life balance, we're happy to show other agencies how it's done. We are part of the oddity group. With 300+ digital specialists and offices in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai.
What you can expect
- You’re finally done with your studies and want to show what you can do.
- You’re bubbling with ideas and want to test them out with your team, hone them, give them a face, reflect on them and bring them to life.
- You want to work with established brands on their next chapter, considering and reconsidering it, rethinking it from the inside out.
- We do this with Bosch, Porsche, Weleda, Mercedes and many more. We have helped TRUMPF go beyond their product, Kärcher go beyond their point of sale, and Schneider go beyond the digital status quo.
What we'd love to see
- You are a creative, digital artist at heart, a social native, a graphic artist, a designer.
- Current trends and styles exhilarate you.
- You react strongly to proportions and effect.
- Your sense of joy thrives when you create clarity out of complexity, when facts are reflected in stories, and products evoke emotions. Then we should meet each other.
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Creative Director
Henrik, with his strong team, represents the strategic and creative output of our oddity space unit. His 25+ years of experience in brand communication and interaction are the foundation of his belief in the idea of connecting the “why” with data, design and beauty.