Production Assistant / Management Assistant (all genders)
Our creative film production team combines a unique conceptual video approach with the professionality of classical film and profound expertise in contemporary digital channels – from social media to tv to digital OOH and beyond. Using state-of-the-art moving image technology including live action film, CGI, 3D design, motion design and VR, we develop innovative new storytelling formats that express the spirit of our age. With 250+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai we accompany organizations as their partner in a digital world.
What you'll do
- You keep an overview of the agency's processes and help the producing team with their day-to-day business
- You support the management in the planning and realization of projects, film shootings and events (e.g. travel and hotel planning & accounting)
- You request quotes from service providers and freelancers and order them
- You take care of the preliminary costing and invoicing of projects (incl. responsibility for the cash box)
- You provide an important contribution to administrative activities (e.g. contracts) and help to define and optimize internal processes
- You coordinate appointments and take over the preparation and follow-up of meetings and workshops
- You prepare reports and, if necessary, support sales and PR activities
What we'd love to see
- You have a commercial education
- An internship and/or first work experience in the field of office management or assistance of a photo / film production / post-production or a comparable dynamic environment (e.g. startup)
- You love to structure and organize
- You keep track of everything, even when there is chaos around you
- You like to get yourself involved and find a pragmatic solution to any problem
- You are reliable and enjoy working in a team
- You have a positive attitude and approach people with an open mind
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Director Motion Picture
Bianca leads the film production team. Her passion for people, film, animation and digital projects is endless. She started her career in Hamburg and Berlin before joining oddity waves in Stuttgart. She worked for several film and animation companies and interesting national and international brands.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist