Assistant and Team Support Creation - part time (all genders)
We are the oddity group's specialist consumer and channel marketing team in Berlin and Cologne. Working with strong, unique brands, we develop new branding strategies, social stories and channel marketing campaigns in the digital age to forge new paths connecting creation, data and media. We are part of the oddity group. We are part of the oddity group. With 250+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai we accompany organizations as their partner in a digital world.
What you'll do
- Supporting the Creative Directors and the Executive Creative Director on administrative topics
- Supporting in organizing the resources of the creation team efficiently and effectively
- Overview and coordination of holidays in the team
- Organizing internal meetings and helping to set up workshops
- Processing, registering and managing image, video and type licenses
- Coordination of freelancers together with Account Management and Creative Directors
- Supporting and coordinating with IT in case of problems
- Setting up protocols and supporting in setting up internal PowerPoint presentations
What we'd love to see
- A commercial apprenticeship and some initial relevant professional experience in the area of responsibility (e.g. as office manager, management assistant, team assistant or at the front desk)
- A talent for organization, and that you always keep a very good overview
- A team-player mentality and strong communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Very good English language skills and good German language skills
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Creative Director
Dennis leads the creation teams in Berlin and Cologne. He has been with oddity since 2014 and has more than 10 years of experience. He loves to develop ideas in innovative ways, believes in the power of good texts and that good creation is about details.