Digital Creative Design - for dm-drogerie markt (all genders)
- Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Fully Remote (GER)
oddity x dm
We have been the digital lead agency for dm-drogerie markt, Germany's best-loved retailer, for thirteen years now. We accompany dm´s transformation from brick-and-mortar retailer to omni-channel retailer. In close collaboration with dm’s operations in Germany, Austria and Eastern Europe, more than 50 creative minds oversee and develop the strategy and e-commerce platforms for dm in these countries, simultaneously handling all other online activities including social media, CRM, digital branding, campaigns and content marketing. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as their partner in a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys’ Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Developing and designing communication in digital channels for our client dm-drogerie markt
- Creating relevant communication with focus on online store and "Mein dm"-app
- Designing digital e-commerce campaigns and cross-channel customer experiences
- Idea generating and further developing of existing image concepts
- Meeting timelines and budgets while ensuring high quality standards
- Working in a responsible and proactive manner as part of interdisciplinary project teams (account management, conceptual design, UX, client)
What we'd love to see
- A completed degree in graphic design, design or comparable education
- At least 2 years of experience in an agency or comparable working environment
- Excellent knowledge of all common layout and image programs (e.g. Adobe CC, Figma)
- A very good feel for target group oriented and digital design
- Passion for your profession and high design and quality standards
- A digital mindset and an initiative and solution-oriented approach
- A team player who has strong communication skills in interactions with teams and clients
- Fluent German language skills required
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
oddity x dm
Janine is responsible for our customized dm-drogerie markt team. Her focus is on dm's digital communication: from brand management & development, campaigning & social media to moving image. She has a soft spot for colors and good design, contemporary design, life-affirming concepts & business-relevant strategies. Janine joined oddity in 2014 and has over 20 years of experience in FMCG, lifestyle brands and retail.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist