Senior Account Manager (all genders)
- Account Management
- Berlin, Fully Remote (GER)
We are the oddity unit specializing in FMCG and retail. Together with strong, unique brands like Otto, Bonprix, Rolf Benz, Avene and Disney, we develop new brand strategies, customer-centric campaigns and digital products. We find new ways to combine creation, data and media. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- You value being the central interface between client and team
- Operational support, strategic consulting and further development of defined clients
- Coordination of projects in the areas of digital campaigning, social media, new branding, e-commerce, website, CRM and media
- Reliably deploy resources and budgets while ensuring quality, timing and controlling
- Independent preparation and execution of client presentations and workshops
- Work independently and autonomously as part of an interdisciplinary project team (account management, strategy, creation, performance, development and client)
What we'd love to see
- You have successfully completed a degree in economics or communication science or have a comparable education
- You have at least 5 years of agency experience, ideally with an online focus, as an account manager or comparable position
- Understanding of clients and markets developed through experience in customer service as well as the coordination of online projects and campaigns
- Very good and efficient time management skills with very high standards of quality
- You have a self-reliant way of working and a positive and solution-oriented attitude with a hands-on mentality
- You have a very good command of the German language and a good command of written and spoken English
A fantastic team with friendly colleagues from all over the world. Sounds great, right? We wouldn’t have it any other way.
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Director Account Management
Sandra leads the account management team in our offices in Berlin and Cologne. She has more than ten years of experience in project management on both the agency and client side. Her focus on teamwork and customer satisfaction as well as her creative intuition keeps her in perfect sync with her team and oddity as a whole.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist