Quality Assurance Automation Engineer (all genders)
We are the oddity group's cross-location software development team. With more than 50 developers and consultants working in close collaboration with all oddity units, we are team-players and specialists—in front-end and back-end development. In addition to our multi-faceted projects, we always leave room to develop experimental ideas and concepts, pushing the envelope and exploring the possibilities of digitalization. We are part of the oddity group. With 250+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, we accompany organizations as their partner in a digital world.
What you'll do
- Create quality measurements to track improvement in products
- Develop quality assurance standards and company processes
- Work closely with the development team to improve existing products
- Create reports documenting errors and issues for fixing
- Writing and reviewing testing plans
- Creating test plan automation procedures
What we'd love to see
- Good understanding of Web Technologies
- Experience in testing web applications
- Experience in writing unit, integration & E2E tests
- Experience with testing frameworks like Jest, Cucumber, Cypress, Selenium...
- Experience with CI Tools (preferably Github)
- Experience with ticketing and bug tracking systems like Jira
- Strong written and verbal English skills
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Nemanja is responsible for developing and maintaining our Belgrade office. With over 10 years' experience in the IT industry and as a passionate developer, he supports our growing team in technical and operational fields.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist
oddity code Belgrade