Account Manager - for the OTTO Group (all genders)
- Account Management
- Berlin, Cologne, Fully Remote (GER)
We are the oddity group's specialist consumer and channel marketing team in Berlin and Cologne. Working with strong, unique brands, we develop new branding strategies, social stories and channel marketing campaigns in the digital age to forge new paths connecting creation, data and media. We are part of the oddity group. We are part of the oddity group. With 250+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai we accompany organizations as their partner in a digital world.
What you'll do
- You value being the central interface between client and team
- Operational support and strategic consulting of defined clients
- Coordination of projects in the areas of digital campaigning, social media, new branding, e-commerce, website, CRM and media
- Reliably deploy resources and budgets while ensuring quality and timing
- Preparation and execution of client presentations and workshops
- Work independently and autonomously as part of an interdisciplinary project team (account management, strategy, creation, performance, development and client)
What we'd love to see
- You have successfully completed a degree in economics or communication science or have a comparable education
- You have at least 2 years of agency experience, ideally with an online focus, as an account manager or comparable position
- Understanding of clients and markets developed through experience in customer service as well as the coordination of online projects and campaigns
- Very good and efficient time management skills with very high standards of quality
- You have a self-reliant way of working and a positive and solution-oriented attitude with a hands-on mentality
- You have a very good command of the German language and a good command of written and spoken English
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Director Account Management
Sandra leads the account management team in our offices in Berlin and Cologne. She has more than ten years of experience in project management on both the agency and client side. Her focus on teamwork and customer satisfaction as well as her creative intuition keeps her in perfect sync with her team and oddity as a whole.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist