User Experience Designer (all genders)
We are the oddity group's specialist consumer and channel marketing team in Berlin and Cologne. Working with strong, unique brands, we develop new branding strategies, social stories and channel marketing campaigns in the digital age to forge new paths connecting creation, data and media. We are part of the oddity group. We are part of the oddity group. With 250+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai we accompany organizations as their partner in a digital world.
What you'll do
- Developing concepts and layouts for e-commerce platforms, websites and apps
- Analyzing and interpreting new trends
- Independently developing further platform functions
- Concept design for user navigation and information architecture
- Creating wireframes, screen mock-ups, flowcharts, customer journeys and interactive prototypes
- Work on website optimization, UX tests, relaunch of websites, apps
- Monitoring the entire development process and ensuring that concepts are implemented correctly and precisely
- Providing feedback and quality assurance of layouts in the frontend
- Conducting regular workshops in English with interdisciplinary teams
What we'd love to see
- A successfully completed degree in communication design or comparable education
- At least 5 years’ experience in multimedia agencies or similar work environment
- A good feel for creative campaigns, social media content and innovative advertising
- Excellent knowledge of all common layout programs
- Outstanding graphic and conceptual skills
- Exceptional ideas and a good feel for digital trends and technologies
- A strategic, brand-oriented way of thinking
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong team motivation skills and social competence
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Léa leads our Art and Motion team in Berlin. Before joining oddity jungle, she worked for several French agencies. She strives for creative ideas that serve to create meaning using artistic inspiration and impetus.