Student in the field of Content Management & Copy (all genders)
- Concept & Strategy
We are the oddity unit specializing in FMCG and retail. Together with strong, unique brands like Otto, Bonprix, Rolf Benz, Avene and Disney, we develop new brand strategies, customer-centric campaigns and digital products. We find new ways to combine creation, data and media. With 300+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Support in den field of content management and development
- Continuous maintenance and management of social media communities
- Support the development of ideas and concepts for social media and digital communication experiences
- Brainstorming and developing ideas
- Writing first drafts of text
What we'd love to see
- You are looking for a 6-month mandatory internship as part of your studies or a working student job
- Desire to gain initial experience in a digital agency
- Good knowledge of MS Office, new media and an affinity for current trends
- A high level of motivation, resourcefulness and flexibility and team player mentality
- A good feel for digital trends and language
- You are responsive and have a desire to work independently
- Fluent German is required, good English skills are an advantage
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist