Senior Digital Creative Concept - for dm-drogerie markt (all genders)
- Concept & Strategy
- Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Fully Remote (GER)
oddity x dm
We have been the digital lead agency for dm-drogerie markt, Germany's best-loved retailer, for thirteen years now. We accompany dm´s transformation from brick-and-mortar retailer to omni-channel retailer. In close collaboration with dm’s operations in Germany, Austria and Eastern Europe, more than 50 creative minds oversee and develop the strategy and e-commerce platforms for dm in these countries, simultaneously handling all other online activities including social media, CRM, digital branding, campaigns and content marketing. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as their partner in a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys’ Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- With your creative streak, you develop innovative ideas, unusual integrated campaigns and digital communication experiences for Germany's most popular retailer: dm-drogerie markt.
- The topics and areas are diverse: digital campaigning, social media marketing, influencer marketing, branding, eCommerce, and more.
- You create data-driven analyses and research (market, competitors and target groups) to develop a sustainable strategic basis for creative implementations and derive insights and recommendations regarding the scalability of projects.
- You are very happy to go into the content lead of projects and play a relevant role when it comes to advising our clients.
- You identify innovative business fields, trends and technologies
- You lead strategy/creative workshops in the team and with the client
- You work in close cooperation with your colleagues in the creation and implementation teams as well as mentoring and professional guidance of less experienced team members.
- Your home base is our office in Stuttgart. Your home office can be anywhere in Germany (you can work remotely or in a fully-remote mode).
What we'd love to see
- At least 4 years of professional experience in an agency environment or a similarly dynamic environment
- Extensive expertise in the creation of creative communication concepts and digital experiences
- A data-driven and user-centric mindset and approach
- Passion for creative ideas and innovative solutions
- Driver for innovative ideas, trends and new technologies
- Proactive mindset, conceptual approach and solution-oriented thinking as well as acting
- Sovereignty in the creation and holding of presentations
- Fluent German language skills are required, good knowledge of English is a plus
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Creative Director
oddity x dm
Eva is responsible for our branding, campaigning and social media team within the dm unit. She is happiest when designing digital brand and communication strategies and thinking up creative, innovative ideas. Eva has been with us since 2014.