Frontend Developer (all genders)
We are the oddity group's cross-location software development team. With more than 50 developers and consultants working in close collaboration with all oddity units, we are team-players and specialists—in front-end and back-end development. In addition to our multi-faceted projects, we always leave room to develop experimental ideas and concepts, pushing the envelope and exploring the possibilities of digitalization. We are part of the oddity group. With 250+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, we accompany organizations as their partner in a digital world.
What you'll do
- Creation of microsites, websites, campaigns & other digital media
- Implementation of responsive web designs with HTML, CSS & JS
- Usage of the state-of-the-art toolchain, e.g. React, ES6, Storybook and Docker
- Realization of ambitious animations by using JS & CSS
- Have an active role in the Scrum agile process, and already experience with standups, retrospectives and providing insight into our continuous process improvement
- Ensure the highest quality of software for yourself and the team by actively engaging in peer code reviews
What we'd love to see
- 2+ years of experience in FE positions
- Expert knowledge in ES6, HTML, CSS, CSS pre-processors, and async development
- Strong experience in frontend frameworks like React, Angular, or Vue
- Familiar with agile project management processes, like Scrum or Kanban
- Experience in Node.js is considered as a big plus
- You have a self-reliant way of working and a positive and solution-oriented attitude with a hands-on mentality
- You have a very good command of the German language and a good command of written and spoken English
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Director Frontend Development
Jonas leads the Frontend Team in Stuttgart. Driven by his enthusiasm for smart technical solutions and good design, he supports his team in the architecture and implementation of digital solutions. Before oddity he worked as a freelancer and in the digital publishing world.