Frontend Developer (all genders)
- Stuttgart, Berlin, Fully Remote (GER)
We are oddity's cross-unit and cross-location tech and experience team. With more than 50 developers, UX designers and consultants working directly with all oddity units, we are team players and specialists—both in frontend and backend. As part of Infosys, we belong to a leading global technology company with access to solutions and extensive know-how in the fields of commerce, marketing automation and AI, among others. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Creation of microsites, websites, campaigns & other digital media
- Implementation of responsive web designs with HTML, CSS & JS
- Usage of the state-of-the-art toolchain, e.g. React, ES6, Storybook and Docker
- Realization of ambitious animations by using JS & CSS
- Have an active role in the Scrum agile process, and already experience with standups, retrospectives and providing insight into our continuous process improvement
- Ensure the highest quality of software for yourself and the team by actively engaging in peer code reviews
What we'd love to see
- 2+ years of experience in FE positions
- Expert knowledge in ES6, HTML, CSS, CSS pre-processors, and async development
- Strong experience in frontend frameworks like React, Angular, or Vue
- Familiar with agile project management processes, like Scrum or Kanban
- Experience in Node.js is considered as a big plus
- You have a self-reliant way of working and a positive and solution-oriented attitude with a hands-on mentality
- You have a very good command of the German language and a good command of written and spoken English
A fantastic team with friendly colleagues from all over the world. Sounds great, right? We wouldn’t have it any other way.
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Director Frontend Development
Jonas leads the Frontend Team in Stuttgart. Driven by his enthusiasm for smart technical solutions and good design, he supports his team in the architecture and implementation of digital solutions. Before oddity he worked as a freelancer and in the digital publishing world.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist