Senior Account Manager (all genders)
- Account Management
- Stuttgart, Cologne, Berlin, Fully Remote (GER)
We are oddity space. As a specialized unit, we accompany technology-driven brands in a constantly changing world. Our team develops user-centric strategies and digital-first communication concepts. Flexible, location-independent collaboration is a matter of course for us. And when it comes to overtime compensation and work-life balance, we're happy to show other agencies how it's done. We are part of the oddity group. With 300+ digital specialists and offices in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai.
What you can expect
- Coordination of digital projects in the area of digital campaigning, social media, website and branding
- Operational support and content penetration of the projects for the competent advice of our clients
- Creation of rebriefings, project plans, cost calculations & offers
- Preparation and management of status, kick-off and review meetings (internal and external)
- Planning and control of resources and budgets to ensure quality and timing
- Professional guidance and coaching of other colleagues in the team
- Work independently and autonomously as part of an interdisciplinary project team (account management, strategy, creation, development and client)
- Independent preparation and execution of client presentations and workshops
- #BeWaterMyFriend You won't find rigid structures with us. Instead, you'll find a lot of creative freedom and open ears for all your good ideas.
- #WorkWhereItWorksForYou Of course you can open your MacBook Pro in the morning in our beautiful offices in Eberhardstraße. But you don't have to. Ever.
- #AFriendCalledFuture We write our name in small letters, and TEAM SPIRIT in all caps. Two promises: Feedback culture and genuine appreciation in day-to-day life.
What we'd love to see
- A degree in economics or communication sciences or a comparable training
- At least 5 years of agency experience, ideally with an online focus, as an account manager or comparable position
- Experience in customer service and in the coordination of digital projects and campaigns
- Understanding of business administration, initiative and solution-oriented thinking and acting
- A distinctly structured and self-reliant way of working combined with a binding and authentic appearance
- Very good and efficient time management skills with very high standards of quality
- You are a team player and have communication skills in the exchange with colleagues and customers
- Fluent knowledge of German is required, good knowledge of English is an advantage
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Tatjana leads the account management team at oddity space in Stuttgart. She has more than 8 years of experience in project management and performance marketing - both on the agency as well as the client side.