Senior Digital Strategist (all genders)
- Concept & Strategy
We are the oddity group's specialist consumer and channel marketing team in Berlin and Cologne. Working with strong, unique brands, we develop new branding strategies, social stories and channel marketing campaigns in the digital age to forge new paths connecting creation, data and media. We are part of the oddity group. We are part of the oddity group. With 250+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai we accompany organizations as their partner in a digital world.
What you'll do
- Developing sophisticated strategic concepts and cross-channel communication experiences
- Creating data-driven analyses and research (market, competitors and target groups) for the development of a strong strategic foundation
- Deriving insights and providing recommendations regarding the scalability of projects
- Creation of creative briefings, definition of goals and preparation of decision documents
- Identifying innovative business areas, trends and technologies
- Strategic content lead in client projects, presentation to clients, as well as continuous strategic client consulting
- Management of strategy/creative workshops in the team and with the client
- Ensuring quality while adhering to timing and budget
- Close cooperation with colleagues in creation
- Guidance of junior team members
What we'd love to see
- At least 5 years of experience professional experience in strategic planning or a multimedia agency
- Data-driven and user-centric way of thinking and working
- Passion for conceptual ideas and the development of digital ecosystems
- You are a driver of innovative ideas, trends and new technologies
- Experience in the development of customer journeys, personas / mindsets and channel planning
- Sovereigny in the preparation and holding presentations
- Very good spoken and written German required, good knowledge of English advantageous
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Director Digital Strategy
Izabela leads the oddity Jungle strategic team into new and fascinating times. Motivated by the urgency of change caused by the sustainability crisis and the ever-evolving consumer needs, she and her team reinvent corporate strategy. Active in the field for 10 years, she always strives for original, progressive thinking.