Digital Strategist (all genders)
- Concept & Strategy
- Berlin, Stuttgart
We are oddity space. As a specialized unit, we accompany technology-driven brands in a constantly changing world. Our team develops user-centric strategies and digital-first communication concepts. Flexible, location-independent collaboration is a matter of course for us. And when it comes to overtime compensation and work-life balance, we're happy to show other agencies how it's done. We are part of the oddity group. With 350+ digital specialists and offices in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai.
What you can expect
- Development of sophisticated strategic concepts and cross-channel communication experiences
- Preparation of data-driven analyses and research (market, competitors and target groups) to develop a sustainable strategic basis
- Deriving insights and recommendations regarding scalability of projects
- Preparation of creative briefings, definition of objectives and preparation of decision documents
- Identification of innovative business areas, trends and technologies
- Strategic content lead on client projects, presenting to clients, and ongoing strategic client consulting
- Close cooperation with colleagues in creation and implementation
What we'd love to see
- At least 2 years of professional experience in strategic planning or a multimedia agency
- A data-driven and user-centric mindset and approach
- Passion for conceptual ideas and digital ecosystem development
- In-depth knowledge of developing strategic concept papers
- Experience in developing customer journeys, personas/mindsets and channel planning
- Team player and driver of innovative ideas, trends and new technologies
- Confidence in creating and delivering presentations
- Strategic brand affinity and brand development
- Excellent German language skills are required, very good English skills are an advantage
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Creative Director
Henrik, with his strong team, represents the strategic and creative output of our oddity space unit. His 25+ years of experience in brand communication and interaction are the foundation of his belief in the idea of connecting the “why” with data, design and beauty.