E-Commerce Consultant (all genders)
We are the oddity group's specialist consumer and channel marketing team in Berlin and Cologne. Working with strong, unique brands, we develop new branding strategies, social stories and channel marketing campaigns in the digital age to forge new paths connecting creation, data and media. We are part of the oddity group. We are part of the oddity group. With 250+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai we accompany organizations as their partner in a digital world.
What you'll do
- Consulting international retailers and brands in the conception and development of e-commerce strategy and business models
- Supporting our clients in the development, optimization and monitoring of their own distribution strategies (online channel, their own online shops, marketplaces like Amazon, etc.)
- Preparing market and competition analyses for product and brand visibility at the digital POS
- Identifying and developing partnerships to expand and complement the e-commerce product and service portfolio
- Identification of new trends and developments in the field of e-commerce
- Consulting for international brands and retailers at team leader and management levels
What we'd love to see
- Successfully completed studies, preferably in the field of business administration/economics or corresponding professional experience in a comparable field
- At least 4 years of agency or consulting experience with a focus on e-commerce
- Expert knowledge in the field of e-commerce and are very familiar with project management, e-commerce and online marketing tools
- Ideally practical experience with store systems (e.g. Shopify, SAP Hybris, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, etc.), online shop optimization and agile testing
- High customer orientation as well as strong communication and presentation skills
- Very good understanding of numbers and data, high level of self-motivation and a strong desire to innovate and help shape new paths
- Proactive and self-motivated work
- Fluent English is required, very good German skills are an advantage
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
In 2007 Marc joined Frank and Simon as a Managing Partner of oddity. If you're looking for someone to discuss the next level in e-commerce and execution, he's the one.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist