Senior Content Creator - Film & Moving Picture (all genders)
- Concept & Strategy
Our creative film production team combines a unique conceptual video approach with the professionality of classical film and profound expertise in contemporary digital channels – from social media to tv to digital OOH and beyond. Using state-of-the-art moving image technology including live action film, CGI, 3D design, motion design and VR, we develop innovative new storytelling formats that express the spirit of our age. With 250+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai we accompany organizations as their partner in a digital world.
What you'll do
- You create unique communication and creative concepts in the field of real-time film (online, image or TV spots) as well as 2D and 3D animation (explanatory clips, POS spots, product staging).
- You are a creative engine in brainstorming modern and exciting motion picture concepts for cross-channel communication
- You further develop existing brand communication and constantly set new impulses
- You analyze and research for the strategic basis
- You take over copywriting as well as editing and directing of motion picture content
- You continuously optimize existing processes to ensure quality, timing and budget targets are met
- You moderate conception processes as well as workshops and are a professional sparring partner for your team members
- You independently create presentations and confidently present concepts in the team and to clients
What we'd love to see
- Please send us an excerpt from your previous, relevant projects and filmic references (e.g. in the form of a portfolio, website, showreels) together with your application
- Completed studies (e.g. in the field of film, media, media design, communication design) or comparable professional education
- At least 4 years of professional experience in multimedia agencies and/or film productions
- Profound experience in conception, presentation and realization of (film) ideas as well as in film staging
- Excellent knowledge of digital trends and strong brand understanding
- Strong creative, conceptual and strategic mindset
- Open and positive personality combined with a high level of empathy for team and client communication
- Very good written and spoken German language skills as well as good English language skills
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Director Motion Picture
Bianca leads the film production team. Her passion for people, film, animation and digital projects is endless. She started her career in Hamburg and Berlin before joining oddity waves in Stuttgart. She worked for several film and animation companies and interesting national and international brands.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist