Senior Digital Creative Concept (all genders)
- Concept & Strategy
oddity Asia with its offices in Shanghai, Taipei City and Stuttgart, is a 45+ strong team, a certified 5* Alibaba Service Provider (TP) and offers its services mainly to European clients. Our activities cover all of Asia with a current focus on China, Taiwan and Southeast Asia. We work for clients like dm-drogerie markt, Louis Widmer, Weleda, Ritter Sport, Kärcher.
What you'll do
- Creating innovative concepts, creative integrated campaigns and digital communication experiences for our clients
- Focused idea generating and further developing for the Chinese market, e.g. in the fields of digital campaigning, social media, influencer marketing, E-commerce, etc.
- Moderating and coordinating idea generation processes within the team
- Preparing data-driven analyses and research (market, competitors and target groups) and developing a sustainable, strategic basis
- Responsible and proactive working as part of interdisciplinary project teams (account management, design, operations) in order to ensure quality, budget and timing goals are met
- Leading role in client projects from briefing to go-live
- Providing mentorship to team members on junior and medior level
- Delivering presentations on projects independently and confidently
What we'd love to see
- Comprehensive knowledge in the creation of digital communication strategies and concepts
- At least 4 years of professional experience in an agency environment or a similarly dynamic work environment
- Work experiences in Mainland China are a plus
- Strong sense of brand and fascination for target groups, digital communication
- Lots of creative ideas and a good feel for new trends
- Confidence in creating and holding presentations (esp. with google presentation/powerpoint)
- Proactive mindset, conceptual approach as well as solution-oriented thinking and acting
- Team player mentality and strong communication skills for the interaction within team members as well as with clients
- Excellent English language skills; very good additional German language skills are a plus
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Laura founded and established our businesses in Asia and is our Managing Director for oddity Asia. She has been with us since 2016. Previously, she spent nine years working in retail and consumer goods in Europe.