Media Designer (all genders)
Our creative film production team combines a unique conceptual video approach with the professionality of classical film and profound expertise in contemporary digital channels – from social media to tv to digital OOH and beyond. Using state-of-the-art moving image technology including live action film, CGI, 3D design, motion design and VR, we develop innovative new storytelling formats that express the spirit of our age. With 250+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai we accompany organizations as their partner in a digital world.
What you'll do
- Your focus on the creation and designing of 2D graphics and films for our client - a big sports car company
- In order to optimize the process of image creation, you continuously optimize our pipeline in teamwork with your colleagues from the CGI department
- Together with us, you think the corporate design of our clients always a step further
- You actively work on the creative realization of various projects - from the scribble to the go live
- You regularly support our project management team both in terms of content and editing
- You are part of an interdisciplinary project team - your common mission is to bring your projects successfully across the finish line
What we'd love to see
- You have professional training or a degree in film, media or graphic design
- At least 2 years of work experience in multimedia agencies or film and post-production companies
- You are very familiar with AfterEffects, Illustrator and Photoshop
- You have experience in animating 2D elements and at minimum a theoretical understanding of CGI workflows
- You are fascinated both by technical topics and by trends in the automotive sector
- Your working style is characterized by accuracy
- You are a real team player and like the professional and collegial exchange with your colleagues
- Fluent German language skills required, good English skills are an advantage
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Torben leads our 3D and Motion Design department. For him, it´s all about designing beautiful frames and setting them in motion.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist