Intern 3D / Motion Design (all genders)
Our creative film production team combines a unique conceptual video approach with the professionality of classical film and profound expertise in contemporary digital channels – from social media to tv to digital OOH and beyond. Using state-of-the-art moving image technology including live action film, CGI, 3D design, motion design and VR, we develop innovative new storytelling formats that express the spirit of our age. With 250+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai we accompany organizations as their partner in a digital world.
What you'll do
- You take part in the development and design of special and various projects in the field of 2D and 3D animation as well as cutting.
- You will gain valuable experience in the creative realization of concepts: from scribble to go-live.
- You contribute in a relevant way to the target-oriented idea generation and further development.
- You will support us in the further development of our internal communication and thus actively shape the identity of oddity waves.
- You are an important member of interdisciplinary project teams (producing, concept).
What we'd love to see
- You are currently studying (e.g. in the field of film, media, media design, communication design) and are looking for a 6-month mandatory internship.
- Enjoy social media and confident using the channels Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and co.
- Designing and animating are exactly what you like.
- Good knowledge in animation and editing (Adobe Creative Suite), ideally initial experience in a 3D tool (Cinema4D, Maya or Unreal).
- Strong interest in digital trends and brand communication
- Dedicated and reliable approach to work
- You are communicative and enjoy teamwork
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Torben leads our 3D and Motion Design department. For him, it´s all about designing beautiful frames and setting them in motion.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist