Digital Art Director (all genders)
- Cologne, Berlin
We are the oddity group's specialist consumer and channel marketing team in Berlin and Cologne. Working with strong, unique brands, we develop new branding strategies, social stories and channel marketing campaigns in the digital age to forge new paths connecting creation, data and media. We are part of the oddity group. We are part of the oddity group. With 300+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai we accompany organizations as their partner in a digital world.
What you can expect
- Developing and designing special campaigns, unique experiences and valuable online communication concepts and activities of established brands
- Brainstorming and further developing to create innovative designs and exciting image concepts
- Independent and responsible work in interdisciplinary project teams (account management, conception, UX, client)
- Preparing and performing of presentations internally and on site at the clients
What we'd love to see
- A degree in graphics or design or a comparable education
- Ideally 3 years of work experience in an agency or similar work environment
- A particularly good feel for target group-oriented design, for creative campaigns, social media content and innovative advertising
- Excellent knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Passion for your profession combined with a high design and quality standard and conceptual skills
- Digital mindset, many creative ideas, initiative and solution-oriented thinking and acting and a good feel for digital trends and technologies
- Team player mentality and strong communication skills
- Fluent knowledge of German is required, very good knowledge of English is an advantage
- We are flexible regarding your work location. you can work in one of our offices in Cologne or Berlin. You live in or around Hamburg? No problem, you can work remotely.
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Léa leads our Art and Motion team. Before joining oddity jungle, she worked for several French agencies. She strives for creative ideas that serve to create meaning using artistic inspiration and impetus.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist