Motion Designer / Digital Designer (all genders)
Our creative film production team combines a unique conceptual video approach with the professionality of classical film and profound expertise in contemporary digital channels – from social media to tv to digital OOH and beyond. Using state-of-the-art moving image technology including live action film, CGI, 3D design, motion design and VR, we develop innovative new storytelling formats that express the spirit of our age. With 250+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai we accompany organizations as their partner in a digital world.
What you'll do
- Holistic realization of varied projects in all design phases: from full CGI-movies, 2D animations and graphic design, video editing and color grading to 3D animation and VFX
- Creating style frames, storyboards and animatics
- Collaborating in concept development and generating ideas
- Sparring partner for your project management colleagues regarding the coordination of content with our clients in all project phases
- Supporting the development of new film ideas based on new technologies and trends (VR, AR, Mixed Reality)
- Working conscientiously both independently and with our in-house concepters and producers
What we'd love to see
- Together with your application, please send us an excerpt of your previous, relevant projects (e.g. in the form of a portfolio, website, showreel)
- A successfully completed degree in film, media, media design, communication design or comparable qualification
- At least 3 years of experience in motion design
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud tools, particularly After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proficiency in Cinema4D (ideally in combination with Octane and/or Redshift)
- You feel more as a generalist than a specialist.
- You enjoy working as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Very good German language skills a must
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Torben leads our 3D and Motion Design department. For him, it´s all about designing beautiful frames and setting them in motion.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist