Performance Marketing Manager (all genders)
- Performance Marketing
- Berlin, Cologne, Fully Remote (GER)
We are the oddity group's specialist consumer and channel marketing team in Berlin and Cologne. Working with strong, unique brands, we develop new branding strategies, social stories and channel marketing campaigns in the digital age to forge new paths connecting creation, data and media. We are part of the oddity group. We are part of the oddity group. With 300+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai we accompany organizations as their partner in a digital world.
What you can expect
- You support our clients on a strategic and operational level. Your responsibilities range from workshops and conceptual consulting to audits and active campaign management to advising your internal colleagues on performance marketing.
- You will be (co-)responsible for national and international performance marketing campaigns.
- You advise our clients on budgets, target groups and channels.
- You plan and optimize targeted media campaigns and implement them successfully. You will also be responsible for monitoring and controlling campaign performance in order to meet our clients' budgets and revenue targets.
- You work closely with colleagues from creation, strategy and external partners such as Google, Facebook and others.
What we'd love to see
- You have a successfully completed degree or comparable training with a focus on marketing, communications or advertising, as well as initial sound professional experience, ideally in a (media) agency or on the company side.
- You are passionate about performance marketing and digital advertising and have a strong understanding of digital channels, social media platforms and their users.
- You have experience in concept development for clients and PowerPoint is your middle name.
- You are highly proficient in the use of common performance marketing tools. (e.g. Facebook Business Manager, Social Advertising Tools, Google Ads, Bing Ads, AdForm, Google Analytics, etc.).
- You want more than just superficial buzzwords, have a good understanding of analytics and like to try out new approaches.
- You speak German and English fluently.
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Director Performance Marketing
Pelin is responsible for our Performance Marketing team in Berlin and Cologne. She loves data-driven and sustainable digital marketing concepts that take target-group specific targeting into account as well as tracking capabilities. Before joining oddity, she was responsible for the strategic management of digital campaigns for clients across the DACH region at well-known agencies.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist