Junior Digital Creative Copy (all genders)
- Concept & Strategy
- Berlin, Cologne
We are the oddity group's specialist consumer and channel marketing team in Berlin and Cologne. Working with strong, unique brands, we develop new branding strategies, social stories and channel marketing campaigns in the digital age to forge new paths connecting creation, data and media. We are part of the oddity group. We are part of the oddity group. With 300+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai we accompany organizations as their partner in a digital world.
What you can expect
- Supporting in the generation of ideas and their further development
- Preparing structured, error-free post and copy texts
- Developing first drafts of rough concepts and, with guidance, detailed concepts
- Supporting with the development of innovative concepts in the field of social media, unconventional campaigns and digital communication experiences
- Close cooperation with strategy and media teams
- Working independently and self-reliantly in a team
What we'd love to see
- Very good German language skills and good English language skills
- A successfully completed degree, preferably in the field of linguistics and communication sciences or comparable training
- Initial experience in the field of brand communication
- A high level of understanding of all common social media platforms as well as a sense for digital trends and innovations
- Confident with texts, strong conceptual thinker, always with a new idea ready to go
- Flexible, committed and conscientious with a good team spirit
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Creative Director
Dennis leads the creation teams in Berlin and Cologne. He has been with oddity since 2014 and has more than 10 years of experience. He loves to develop ideas in innovative ways, believes in the power of good texts and that good creation is about details.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist