Intermediate Frontend Developer (all genders)
We are oddity's cross-location software development team. With more than 50 developers and consultants working in close collaboration with all oddity units, we are team-players and specialists—in front-end and back-end development. In addition to our multi-faceted projects, we always leave room to develop experimental ideas and concepts, pushing the envelope and exploring the possibilities of digitalization. We belong to oddity. With 300+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as their partner in a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys’ Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Creation of microsites, websites, campaigns and other digital media
- Implementation of responsive web designs with HTML, CSS & JS
- Usage of the state-of-the-art toolchain, e.g. React, ES6, Storybook and Docker
- Realization of ambitious animations by using JS & CSS
- Have an active role in the Scrum agile process, and already experience with standups, retrospectives, and providing insights into our continuous process improvement
- Work closely together with our international and interdisciplinary web development teams
- Ensure the highest quality of software for yourself and the team by actively engaging in peer code reviews
What we'd love to see
- 2+ years of experience in FE positions
- Strong knowledge in ES6, HTML, CSS, CSS pre-processors, and async development
- Strong experience in frontend frameworks like React, Angular, or Vue
- Familiar with agile project management processes, like Scrum or Kanban
- Experience in Node.js is considered a big plus
- You have a self-reliant way of working and a positive and solution-oriented attitude with a hands-on mentality
- You have a very good command of the written and spoken the English language
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Nemanja is responsible for developing and maintaining our Belgrade office. With over 10 years' experience in the IT industry and as a passionate developer, he supports our growing team in technical and operational fields.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist
oddity code Belgrade