Realtime Developer - Unreal (all genders)
Our creative film production team combines a unique conceptual video approach with the professionality of classical film and profound expertise in contemporary digital channels – from social media to tv to digital OOH and beyond. Using state-of-the-art moving image technology including live action film, CGI, 3D design, motion design and VR, we develop innovative new storytelling formats that express the spirit of our age. With 250+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai we accompany organizations as their partner in a digital world.
What you'll do
- Development of special interactive worlds of experience (virtual production, touch applications, hybrid events, AR and VR productions)
- Active participation in the development and expansion of our realtime competencies
- Technical planning / system conception, architecture, design and implementation of (sub) projects in Unreal
- Integration of 3D and media content in augmented or virtual reality environments
- Independent and responsible work in interdisciplinary and agile project teams, e.g. joint development of solutions during the conception and design phase
What we'd love to see
- A completed degree (e.g. in the field of media informatics) or a comparable education
- Sound experience in agile development with the Unreal Engine or Unity 3D
- Excellent knowledge in visual scripting with Blueprints
- Knowledge of programming with C++ is highly welcome
- Experience in using different hardware and platforms
- Creativity and curiosity for new technologies, trends and innovations
- Design-oriented thinking and strong understanding of 3D representations
- Experience in the implementation of AR / VR / MR projects
- Experience with Virtual Studio Setup & Technik is a plus
- Very good German language skills are required
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Technical Director 3D
Michael contributes over 15 years of experience to oddity waves's 3D team and is responsible for the technical realization of our 3D projects. He likes diving into challenging technical issues and—of course—solving them.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist