Student in the field of Influencer Marketing Management (all genders)
- Account Management
- Berlin, Cologne
We are the oddity group's specialist consumer and channel marketing team in Berlin and Cologne. Working with strong, unique brands, we develop new branding strategies, social stories and channel marketing campaigns in the digital age to forge new paths connecting creation, data and media. We are part of the oddity group. We are part of the oddity group. With 250+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai we accompany organizations as their partner in a digital world.
What you'll do
- Support in the planning and implementation of influencer marketing campaigns, as well as in the handling of ongoing campaigns with influencers
- Assistance with monitoring and the creation of reports
- Researching data, topics and images
- Maintenance and expansion of our internal influencer database
- Administrative tasks in everyday agency life
What we'd love to see
- Ongoing studies in the field of business administration, media, marketing, communication or similar
- High affinity and interest in social media and influencer marketing
- Organized, proactive and self-reliant work style
- Creativity, openness, inventiveness
- Strong communication skills as well as confident and stylish use of both the German and English languages
- Confidence in using MS Office tools, especially Excel and PowerPoint
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Director Account Management
Sandra leads the account management team in our offices in Berlin and Cologne. She has more than ten years of experience in project management on both the agency and client side. Her focus on teamwork and customer satisfaction as well as her creative intuition keeps her in perfect sync with her team and oddity as a whole.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist