Project Manager PMO - Visualization Automotive (all genders)
- Account Management
Our creative film production team combines a unique conceptual video approach with the professionality of classical film and profound expertise in contemporary digital channels – from social media to tv to digital OOH and beyond. Using state-of-the-art moving image technology including live action film, CGI, 3D design, motion design and VR, we develop innovative new storytelling formats that express the spirit of our age. With 250+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai we accompany organizations as their partner in a digital world.
What you'll do
- You are responsible for project planning and calculation as well as the coordination of the production in the fields of CGI, 3D visualization and technical animation - the focus is on our automotive industry clients.
- You manage, coordinate and monitor deadlines, costs and quality of projects.
- You take over the organizational, technical, qualitative and financial leadership for your projects - including regular documentation and reporting tasks.
- You will be taking on tasks relating to the recruitment and coordination of freelancers and external service providers or cooperation partners.
- You build and maintain trust-based relationships with our clients and partners.
- You support the implementation of measures to improve project performance and quality assurance.
- You not only prepare project presentations, but also present them to the clients.
- You work both independently and responsibly as part of our interdisciplinary team.
What we'd love to see
- A completed degree (e.g. in Automotive, BWL, Media, Communication) or comparable professional education
- At least 2 years of experience and relevant experience in client relations
- Knowledge of using standard project management methods & tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Salesforce)
- Strong organizational and communication skills combined with a positive, open and personable presence
- A high degree of sensitivity and communication skills for dealing with clients and the team
- Strong business management thinking and acting as well as a high quality awareness
- Very good German language skills and good English language skills
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Director Motion Picture
Bianca leads the film production team. Her passion for people, film, animation and digital projects is endless. She started her career in Hamburg and Berlin before joining oddity waves in Stuttgart. She worked for several film and animation companies and interesting national and international brands.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist