Junior Project Manager PMO - Visualization Automotive (all genders)
- Account Management
Our creative film production team combines a unique conceptual video approach with the professionality of classical film and profound expertise in contemporary digital channels – from social media to tv to digital OOH and beyond. Using state-of-the-art moving image technology including live action film, CGI, 3D design, motion design and VR, we develop innovative new storytelling formats that express the spirit of our age. With 250+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai we accompany organizations as their partner in a digital world.
What you'll do
- You support the project planning, costing and producing in the areas of CGI, 3D visualization and technical animation with a focus on the automotive industry.
- You are the central contact point and keep the communication flow going in and out of the project team to ensure a good and efficient cooperation with the client.
- You will be responsible for the organizational, technical, qualitative and financial aspects of smaller projects.
- You take over tasks for the recruitment and coordination of freelancers, external service providers and cooperation partners.
- Du erstellst regelmäßig Dokumentationen, Planungen und Reportings
- Du arbeitest eigenständig und verantwortungsvoll als Teil unseres interdisziplinären Teams
What we'd love to see
- A completed degree (e.g. in Automotive, BWL, Media, Communication) or comparable professional education
- At least 1 year of professional experience as well as relevant customer service experience (e.g. as part of studies)
- Ideally knowledge of using standard project management methods & tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Salesforce)
- Strong organizational and communication skills combined with a positive, open and personable presence
- Even under time pressure you stay on top of things, keep calm and focus on quality
- Enjoy communicating with customers and working in an interdisciplinary team
- Very good German language skills and good English language skills
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Director Motion Picture
Bianca leads the film production team. Her passion for people, film, animation and digital projects is endless. She started her career in Hamburg and Berlin before joining oddity waves in Stuttgart. She worked for several film and animation companies and interesting national and international brands.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist