Intern Producing - for dm-drogerie markt (all genders)
- Account Management
Our creative film production team combines a unique conceptual video approach with the professionality of classical film and profound expertise in contemporary digital channels – from social media to tv to digital OOH and beyond. Using state-of-the-art moving image technology including live action film, CGI, 3D design, motion design and VR, we develop innovative new storytelling formats that express the spirit of our age. With 250+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai we accompany organizations as their partner in a digital world.
What you'll do
- Supporting the calculation, planning and implementation as well as all other production-related activities for communication projects in the field of real film and animations (e.g. explanatory clips) for the client dm-drogerie markt
- Taking over important support activities before, during and after productions
- Assisting with customer support and communication with service providers and freelancers
- Research activities for conception, filming and post-production
- Supporting the creation of presentations as well as administrative activities
- Independent and responsible work in the team
What we'd love to see
- You are studying in the field of film, media or media management and are interested in a 6-month mandatory internship
- Ideally some initial experience in film productions and agencies (e.g. as part of an internship)
- Knowledge of moving images and an affinity for current trends as well as Social Media
- Ideally some initial experience with customer contact as well as in the coordination of small productions
- Having fun when dealing with numbers and Microsoft Office
- High level of commitment and sense of responsibility
- A high level of empathy for customers and the team
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Director Motion Picture
Bianca leads the film production team. Her passion for people, film, animation and digital projects is endless. She started her career in Hamburg and Berlin before joining oddity waves in Stuttgart. She worked for several film and animation companies and interesting national and international brands.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist