Junior Digital Creative Art (all genders)
- Berlin, Cologne
We are the oddity group's specialist consumer and channel marketing team in Berlin and Cologne. Working with strong, unique brands, we develop new branding strategies, social stories and channel marketing campaigns in the digital age to forge new paths connecting creation, data and media. We are part of the oddity group. We are part of the oddity group. With 250+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai we accompany organizations as their partner in a digital world.
What you'll do
- Develop and design digital experiences and valuable online communication offerings
- Brainstorming and development of ideas
- Assisting seniors in developing and designing special campaigns, unique digital experiences and valuable online communication concepts and activities of established brands
- Creation of contemporary image concepts and digital designs
- Independent and responsible work in interdisciplinary project teams (account management, conception, UX, client)
- Assisting in the preparation of presentations
What we'd love to see
- A successfully completed degree, for example in the field of communication design or comparable training
- First professional experience, ideally in multimedia agencies
- Good knowledge of all common layout programs
- A high degree of creativity and a high design quality standard
- Extraordinary ideas and a good feeling for digital trends and technologies
- A strong understanding of brands
- Fluent knowledge of English is required, very good knowledge of German is an advantage
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Léa leads our Art and Motion team in Berlin. Before joining oddity jungle, she worked for several French agencies. She strives for creative ideas that serve to create meaning using artistic inspiration and impetus.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist