Digital Creative Motion (all genders)
- Berlin, Cologne
We are the oddity group's specialist consumer and channel marketing team in Berlin and Cologne. Working with strong, unique brands, we develop new branding strategies, social stories and channel marketing campaigns in the digital age to forge new paths connecting creation, data and media. We are part of the oddity group. We are part of the oddity group. With 250+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai we accompany organizations as their partner in a digital world.
What you'll do
- Conception and implementation of various projects in the area of motion design
- Development of layouts, moods and style frames
- Independent and responsible work in a team
- Implementation of projects across departments
- Sparring partner for your project management colleagues regarding the coordination of content with our clients in all project phases
- Support in the development of new film ideas
What we'd love to see
- Degree in communications design or a comparable qualification (for example media design)
- At least 2 years of professional experience in multimedia agencies or film or postproduction
- Good knowledge of digital trends and strong brand awareness
- High degree of creativeness and experience in finding exceptional picture ideas
- Very good knowledge of motion and experience in shooting work and convincing in terms of design and animation
- Excellent knowledge of all current tools for digital production and postproduction workflow (Adobe CS Suite)
- Committed and reliable
- Fluent knowledge of English is required, very good knowledge of German is an advantage
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Léa leads our Art and Motion team in Berlin. Before joining oddity jungle, she worked for several French agencies. She strives for creative ideas that serve to create meaning using artistic inspiration and impetus.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist