Working Student IT-Administration (all genders)
oddity group services
oddity group services supports all companies and divisions within the oddity group. Our 20-strong team handles accounting and finance, IT, legal, office & travel management, marketing and people & culture. We form the professional foundation on which the work of all our oddity colleagues is built. We are part of the oddity group.
What you'll do
- You support our IT team in various operational activities
- You take over tasks in the area of 1st level support of our units
- You support the acquisition, extension, installation and maintenance of hardware and software (MacBooks, iPhones, servers, printers etc.)
- You are also involved in the maintenance of our network infrastructure
- You help us with creating and optimizing our IT documentation
- You also assist in IT projects
What we'd love to see
- You are currently studying (computer science, media informatics, business informatics or similar) and have about 10-20 hours time per week
- You are looking for an interesting and varying job with an own area of responsibility
- You also enjoy dealing with IT-related topics in your free time
- You have a high level of curiosity, diligence and reliability
- You are open-minded, enjoy teamwork and are a communicative person
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Director IT Administration
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist