Influencer Marketing Manager (all genders)
- Account Management
- Berlin, Cologne, Fully Remote (GER)
We are the oddity unit specializing in FMCG and retail. Together with strong, unique brands like Otto, Bonprix, Rolf Benz, Avene and Disney, we develop new brand strategies, customer-centric campaigns and digital products. We find new ways to combine creation, data and media. With 300+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Research and identification of suitable influencers for our clients
- Planning and implementation of influencer marketing campaigns, as well as handling the ongoing influencer campaigns, including responsibility for budget
- Contract negotiation and processing, as well as (long-term) maintenance of the cooperation
- Maintenance and expansion of networks and databases
- Monitoring of development and profitability, derivation of optimization measures, as well as the creation of reports
- Close coordination with our creative teams and account management, including participation in cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Maintenance and expansion of our internal influencer database
- Accompanying administrative tasks
What we'd love to see
- A degree in the field of business administration, media, marketing, communication or similar
- High affinity and interest in social media and influencer marketing
- Ideally, you already have your own network of influencers
- Strong teamwork skills and excellent communication skills in both the German and English languages
- Organized, proactive and self-reliant working style
- Creativity, open-mindedness, inventiveness
- Confidence in using MS Office tools, especially Excel and PowerPoint
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Director Account Management
Sandra leads the account management team in our offices in Berlin and Cologne. She has more than ten years of experience in project management on both the agency and client side. Her focus on teamwork and customer satisfaction as well as her creative intuition keeps her in perfect sync with her team and oddity as a whole.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist