Intern in the field of Software Development (all genders)
We are the oddity group's cross-location software development team. With more than 50 developers and consultants working in close collaboration with all oddity units, we are team-players and specialists—in front-end and back-end development. In addition to our multi-faceted projects, we always leave room to develop experimental ideas and concepts, pushing the envelope and exploring the possibilities of digitalization. We are part of the oddity group. With 250+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, we accompany organizations as their partner in a digital world.
What you'll do
- You support our development teams "full-stack" - in the conception and (further) development of websites, as well as in the maintenance and development of server-side web applications/APIs
- You will gain insights into interesting projects and different technologies in the frontend (HTML, CSS, JS/React) and backend (PHP, Node.js, SQL, Docker) and thus gradually get to know oddity's entire tech stack
- You have the opportunity to gain experience in the frontend as well as the backend team and can therefore prove your skills in both areas
What we'd love to see
- You are a registered student in (media) computer science or a similar field of study
- You work independent and structured, and have a high degree of initiative as well as good team spirit
- You are motivated , willing to lern and flexible
- Desire to learn more about web development, databases and / or DevOps in general
- You enjoy secure, long-term solutions and good code quality
- You have a good command of the German language and a very good command of written and spoken English
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Director Technical Development
Viktor leads the development team at oddity space in Stuttgart. He is himself a developer with more than 12 years of experience in IT and supports his team in technical and architectural solutions.