Creative Director Concept Text (all genders)
- Concept & Strategy
We are oddity space. As a specialized unit, we accompany technology-driven brands in a constantly changing world. Our team develops user-centric strategies and digital-first communication concepts. Flexible, location-independent collaboration is a matter of course for us. And when it comes to overtime compensation and work-life balance, we're happy to show other agencies how it's done. We belong to oddity. With 300+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as their partner in a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys’ Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- You are leading a team of designers and concept developers; as a coach you are responsible for the continuous development of your team members
- You are keen to lead projects and have a relevant role when it comes to consulting our clients
- With your highly creative streak you create cross-channel, high-quality and unique communication and creative strategies
- With your team, you further develop creative processes, establish best practice approaches and optimize workflows
- You ensure that timing and budget requirements are met and that your high quality standards are always maintained
- Preparing and performing inspiring presentations is part of your daily business
- As part of the team leader circle you work closely with the Executive Board on the strategic development of the unit
What we'd love to see
- At least 5 years experience in digital agencies and leading a creative team (design, concept, text)
- Clear, fair and emphatic leadership approach with a good feel for situational and individual communication with team members
- Profound understanding of brand management, brand design and creative direction, especially in B2B environment
- Excellent storytelling is not a buzzword for you, cause you tell stories that inspire
- You are able to think in quick and pragmatic solutions, and at the same time you can dive into the depths and focus on small but fine details
- We require fluent German language skills; very good English knowledge skills are a plus
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Creative Director
Henrik, with his strong team, represents the strategic and creative output of our oddity space unit. His 25+ years of experience in brand communication and interaction are the foundation of his belief in the idea of connecting the “why” with data, design and beauty.