Intern Digital Design (all genders)
As the oddity group's marketing and digitalization specialists for leading technology-driven brands, we are close companions in an age of rapidly changing environments. Our team creates digital-first, user-centric strategies and communication. Combining UX with brand emotion, we advance brands at multiple touchpoints across channels. We are part of the oddity group. With 250+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai we accompany organizations as their partner in a digital world.
What you'll do
- Participating in the development and design of special digital campaigns, unique cross-channel customer experiences and valuable online communication concepts
- Supporting in the brainstorming/further development of ideas and design processes
- Creating contemporary image concepts and digital designs
- Designing social media posts, supporting photo shoots, image editing
What we'd love to see
- You are looking for a 6-month mandatory internship as part of your studies
- Desire to gain your first experience in a digital agency
- Good knowledge of all common layout programs
- A high degree of creativity and high design quality standards
- Outstanding ideas and a flair for digital trends and technologies
- You are a team player and burn for the field of design and creation
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Creative Director
Henrik, with his strong team, represents the strategic and creative output of our oddity space unit. His 25+ years of experience in brand communication and interaction are the foundation of his belief in the idea of connecting the “why” with data, design and beauty.