Intern Digital Design (all genders)
We are oddity space. As a specialized unit, we accompany technology-driven brands in a constantly changing world. Our team develops user-centric strategies and digital-first communication concepts. Flexible, location-independent collaboration is a matter of course for us. And when it comes to overtime compensation and work-life balance, we're happy to show other agencies how it's done. We belong to oddity. With 300+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as their partner in a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys’ Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Participating in the development and design of special digital campaigns, unique cross-channel customer experiences and valuable online communication concepts
- Supporting in the brainstorming/further development of ideas and design processes
- Creating contemporary image concepts and digital designs
- Designing social media posts, supporting photo shoots, image editing
What we'd love to see
- You are looking for a 6-month mandatory internship as part of your studies
- Desire to gain your first experience in a digital agency
- Good knowledge of all common layout programs
- A high degree of creativity and high design quality standards
- Outstanding ideas and a flair for digital trends and technologies
- You are a team player and burn for the field of design and creation
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Creative Director
Henrik, with his strong team, represents the strategic and creative output of our oddity space unit. His 25+ years of experience in brand communication and interaction are the foundation of his belief in the idea of connecting the “why” with data, design and beauty.