Senior Digital Art Director (all genders)
We are oddity's cross-location software development team. With more than 50 developers and consultants working in close collaboration with all oddity units, we are team-players and specialists—in front-end and back-end development. In addition to our multi-faceted projects, we always leave room to develop experimental ideas and concepts, pushing the envelope and exploring the possibilities of digitalization. We belong to oddity. With 300+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as their partner in a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys’ Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Developing and designing special campaigns, unique digital experiences, and valuable online communication concepts and activates for established brands
- Brainstorming and further developing to create innovative designs and exciting image concepts
- Independent and conscientious work in interdisciplinary project teams (account management, conception, UX, client)
- Preparing and presenting presentations internally and on-site on the clients’ premises
- Professional guidance and coaching of other colleagues in the team
What we'd love to see
- A successfully completed degree, preferably in the field of graphics or design or a comparable education
- At least 6 years of work experience in an agency or similar work environment
- A particularly good feel for target group-oriented design, for creative campaigns, social media content, and innovative advertising
- Excellent knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Passion for your profession combined with very high standards of design and quality as well as exceptional conceptual skills
- A digital mindset, many creative ideas, self-initiative and solution-orientation in thought and action as well as a good feel for digital trends and technologies
- A strategic, brand-oriented way of thinking
- Team player mentality and strong communication skills
- Ideally some initial experience in professional leadership
- Fluent English is required, very good German skills are an advantage
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Nemanja is responsible for developing and maintaining our Belgrade office. With over 10 years' experience in the IT industry and as a passionate developer, he supports our growing team in technical and operational fields.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist
oddity code Belgrade