Director Technical Development (all genders)
We are the oddity group's cross-location software development team. With more than 50 developers and consultants working in close collaboration with all oddity units, we are team-players and specialists—in front-end and back-end development. In addition to our multi-faceted projects, we always leave room to develop experimental ideas and concepts, pushing the envelope and exploring the possibilities of digitalization. We are part of the oddity group. With 300+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, we accompany organizations as their partner in a digital world.
What you can expect
- Ensures that technical projects are completed accurately, within budget, and on time delivered to clients in the desired quality
- Manage a team of software developers on all levels and ensure their work meets the requirements
- Approve work estimations, coordinate delivery to clients, and ensure that all technical needs are catered
- Work on individual personal development with each team member
- Act as technical liaisons with other departments, coordinating information and development systems throughout an organization with ability to explain technical planning to non-technical audiences
- Recommending and using new technologies to improve quality of work and delivery on the unit level
- Building highly collaborative and effective relationships and influencing others to keep them live or implement appropriate change
What we'd love to see
- Degree in computer science, software engineering, related technical discipline, and 10+ years of experience in software and web development
- Focused on Frontend development with a decent understanding of Backend development together with the software distribution process
- Strong experience in vanilla JS and frontend frameworks like React, Angular, or Vue
- Experienced with agile project management processes, like Scrum or Kanban
- Ability to analyze the conditions, opportunities, and challenges relevant to implementing technical development, writing, reviewing, and approving technical concepts
- Customer-oriented, goal-oriented, deadline-driven, and have the ability to identify and solve problems as they arise
- Interpersonal skills are essential for collaborating with team members and interacting with senior management, co-workers, and clients
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, overall and using English language
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Nemanja is responsible for developing and maintaining our Belgrade office. With over 10 years' experience in the IT industry and as a passionate developer, he supports our growing team in technical and operational fields.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist
oddity code Belgrade