Senior Digital Creative Strategist - for dm-drogerie markt (all genders)
- Concept & Strategy
- Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Fully Remote (GER)
oddity x dm
We have been the digital lead agency for Germany's best-loved retailer for more than ten years. In close collaboration with dm’s operations in Germany, Austria and Eastern Europe, 45 creative minds oversee and develop the strategy and e-commerce platforms for dm in these countries, in addition handling all other online activities including social media, CRM, digital branding, campaigning and content marketing. We are part of the oddity group. We are part of the oddity group. With 300+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai we accompany organizations as their partner in a digital world.
What you can expect
- Developing complex strategic concepts and cross-channel communication experiences for our multifaceted client dm-drogerie markt
- Preparing data-driven analyses and research (market, competitors and target groups) to develop a sustainable strategic basis for creative concepts
- Deriving insights and recommendations regarding the scalability of projects
- Preparing creative briefings, accompanying the creative process and drafting decision papers
- Identifying innovative business fields, trends and technologies
- Strategic content lead for client projects, presentation to the client and continuous strategic client consultation
- Leading strategy/creative workshops in the team and with the client
- Close cooperation with your colleagues in the creation and implementation teams as well as mentoring and professional guidance of less experienced team members
- Your home base is our office in Stuttgart. Your home office can be anywhere in Germany (you can work remotely or in a fully-remote mode).
What we'd love to see
- At least 3 years of professional experience in strategic planning
- A data-driven and user-centric mindset and approach
- Passion for conceptual ideas and the development of digital ecosystems
- Driver for innovative ideas, trends and new technologies
- Experience in developing personas/mindsets, customer journeys and channel planning
- Sovereignty in the creation and holding of presentations
- Fluent German language skills are required, good knowledge of English is a plus
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Creative Director
oddity x dm
Eva is responsible for our branding, campaigning and social media team within the dm unit. She is happiest when designing digital brand and communication strategies and thinking up creative, innovative ideas. Eva has been with us since 2014.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist