Working Student People & Culture (all genders)
oddity group services
oddity group services supports all companies and divisions within the oddity group. Our 20-strong team handles accounting and finance, IT, legal, office & travel management, marketing and people & culture. We form the professional foundation on which the work of all our oddity colleagues is built. We are part of the oddity group.
What you can expect
- You will gain deep insights into our entire employee lifecycle and support on topics such as employee support, recruiting, onboarding and administrative tasks.
- You put the finishing touches on our job advertisements, post them on various job portals, support in the active search for suitable candidates, screen application documents and you are responsible for coordinating interviews.
- You support in the preparation and execution of the onboarding process and ensure that our new team members have a good, smooth start.
- You create certificates and letters of reference, and you also assist with personnel data maintenance and document filing.
- You work closely with your colleagues from People Operations and Corporate Marketing as well as other stakeholders.
What we'd love to see
- You are currently studying, ideally with a focus on human resources, personnel management, economics, social sciences or similar.
- You are available 20 hours per week.
- You have an open and positive attitude and stand out thanks to your confident manner.
- You are very well-organized, value a high level of commitment and always think in terms of solutions — you and your word can be relied upon.
- You speak German and English fluently.
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Marco is a Managing Director of the oddity group and is responsible for marketing and People & Culture. Creating immersive digital experiences through technology and emotional design fascinates him at least as much today as it did when he started his journey in the digital industry. Before he worked for oddity, he founded the Syzygy Group in 1995 and led it as CEO for 21 years.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist