Intern in the field of Technical Project Management (all genders)
We are the oddity group's cross-location software development team. With more than 50 developers and consultants working in close collaboration with all oddity units, we are team-players and specialists—in front-end and back-end development. In addition to our multi-faceted projects, we always leave room to develop experimental ideas and concepts, pushing the envelope and exploring the possibilities of digitalization. We are part of the oddity group. With 300+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, we accompany organizations as their partner in a digital world.
What you can expect
- You support our Technical Project Management Team in the day-to-day business of various international customer projects in the marketing area
- You will be involved in the creation of service specifications
- You support the monitoring of projects with regard to quality control and project controlling
- You will gain insights into hybrid project management methods and learn to work with tools like Jira, Confluence and TEAMS
What we'd love to see
- You are looking for a 6-month mandatory internship as part of your studies
- You are a registert student econ in omics, media science or technology, (media) computer science or a similar field of study
- You are interested in and enthusiastic about project management and issues in the field of software development
- You work independent and structured, and have a high degree of initiative as well as good team spirit
- You are motivated, willing to learn and flexible
- You have a good command of German and a very good command of written and spoken English
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Director Technical Project Management