Senior Digital Creative Design – for dm-drogerie markt (all genders)
- Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Fully Remote (GER)
oddity x dm
We have been the digital lead agency for dm-drogerie markt, Germany's best-loved retailer, for thirteen years now. We accompany dm´s transformation from brick-and-mortar retailer to omni-channel retailer. In close collaboration with dm’s operations in Germany, Austria and Eastern Europe, more than 50 creative minds oversee and develop the strategy and e-commerce platforms for dm in these countries, simultaneously handling all other online activities including social media, CRM, digital branding, campaigns and content marketing. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as their partner in a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys’ Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Creating and designing unique campaigns, outstanding digital experiences and relevant online communication concepts for our multifaceted client dm-drogerie markt
- Brainstorming and further developing innovative designs, exciting image concepts and cross-channel online communications
- Developing as well as designing modern and emotional brand environments
- Sensing and visualizing the "dm-feeling"
- Working on a responsible and independent basis as part of interdisciplinary project teams (account management, concept, UX, client)
- Preparing and conducting presentations internally as well as on-site at dm-drogerie markt
What we'd love to see
- Degree in graphics or design or comparable education
- At least 3-4 years of professional experience in an agency or a similarly dynamic work environment
- A particularly good sense of target group-oriented communication, creative campaigns, social media content and digital design
- Very good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (ideally also After Effects)
- Passion for your profession combined with very high design and quality standards
- Team player mentality as well as solution-oriented thinking and acting
- Ideally experience in the guidance of other team members
- Good German language skills are mandatory
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
oddity x dm
Janine is responsible for our customized dm-drogerie markt team in Stuttgart. She has been with us since 2014. She is obsessed with fresh design, creating new ideas & strategies for dm in a digital world. Before that she worked as a Creative Director for FMCG & Lifestyle Brands.