Realtime 3D Artist - Unreal (all genders)
Our creative film production team combines a unique conceptual video approach with the professionality of classical film and profound expertise in contemporary digital channels – from social media to tv to digital OOH and beyond. Using state-of-the-art moving image technology including live action film, CGI, 3D design, motion design and VR, we develop innovative new storytelling formats that express the spirit of our age. We belong to oddity. With 300+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as their partner in a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys’ Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Developing special interactive worlds of experience (virtual production, touch applications, hybrid events, AR and VR productions)
- Active participation in the development and expansion of our realtime competencies
- Creating 3D content in Maya
- Working independently and responsibly in interdisciplinary and agile project teams, e.g. joint development of solutions during the conception and design phase
- Technical planning / system conception, architecture, design and implementation of (sub) projects in Unreal
- Integrating 3D and media content in augmented or virtual reality environments
What we'd love to see
- A degree in Media, Film, Gaming, Media Design or a comparable education
- Sound experience in agile development with the Unreal Engine or Unity 3D
- Good programming knowledge (Blueprint)
- Knowledge of Maya (modeling / shading / texturing)
- Experience in using different hardware and platforms
- Creativity and curiosity for new technologies, trends and innovations
- Design-oriented thinking and strong understanding of 3D representations
- Experience in the implementation of AR / VR / MR projects with Oculus Rift / HTC Vive / Hololens or similar is an adavantage
- Epcerience with Virtual Studio Setup & Technik is a plus
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Technical Director 3D
Michael contributes over 15 years of experience to oddity waves's 3D team and is responsible for the technical realization of our 3D projects. He likes diving into challenging technical issues and—of course—solving them.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist