Account Manager Content & E-Commerce - for dm-drogerie markt (all genders)
- Account Management
- Stuttgart, Cologne, Berlin, Fully Remote (GER)
oddity x dm
We have been the digital lead agency for dm-drogerie markt, Germany's best-loved retailer, for thirteen years now. We accompany dm´s transformation from brick-and-mortar retailer to omni-channel retailer. In close collaboration with dm’s operations in Germany, Austria and Eastern Europe, more than 50 creative minds oversee and develop the strategy and e-commerce platforms for dm in these countries, simultaneously handling all other online activities including social media, CRM, digital branding, campaigns and content marketing. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as their partner in a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys’ Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Coordination of digital projects of our client dm-drogerie markt, e.g. further development of OCR services, e-commerce mechanics, marketing/CRM measures, digital campaigns/communication in the online store, in the app u in the app and in further channels/on further platforms
- Operative support and building a deep understanding of projects to be a competent consultant for our stakeholders
- Creating rebriefings, project plans, cost calculations and offers
- Preparing and leading status, kick-off and review appointments (internally and externally)
- Planning and managing resources and budgets to ensure quality and to deliver on time and on budget
- Working conscientiously both independently and as part of interdisciplinary project teams (copy, design, development, content management, UX, client)
- Regular customer presentations and workshops
What we'd love to see
- Degree in economics, communication or equivalent qualification
- At least 3 years of agency experience in the area of project management or in equivalent positions
- Experience in customer support and the coordination of digital projects/products and campaigns
- Strong business acumen as well as initiative and a solution-oriented approach
- Well-structured, proactive and independent approach to work combined with a reliable and authentic presence
- Working on many projects at the same time is fun for you.
- A team player who has strong communication skills in interactions with colleagues and clients
- Fluent German language skills are required; good English language skills are a plus.
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Director Account Management
oddity x dm
Ines has been part of our team since 2011 and leads the account management in our dm-team in Stuttgart.